Download BlackBerry Software Applications Themes Wallpapers and Firmwares
I have followed all the details numerous times to try and enter the unlock code however the pop up will not show to enter the code
My only conclusion is that this device is already unlocked I have attached a screen shot please let Me know if you believe that this is already unlocked if not why can’t I display the pop up to enter the code ????
Blackberry 9700 Bell Unlock Code Entry Instructions.
How to Enter Unlock Codes:
**You must have a SIM card in your phone to complete these steps ( Can be active or inactive )**
**You will also need the 2 unlock codes that we sent you. (Mep and SP Codes)
1. Go to settings menu => and then Options
2. Select Advanced options => and then Sim card
3. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
4. Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEP [ALT] 2)
5. You should be presented with a prompt “Enter Network MEP Code”. Type in the MEP Unlock Code received from CellUnlock.net and press in the trackpad to confirm
6. You will get a message CODE ACCEPTED and the phone will return to the “Personalization” screen
7. Type MEP [ALT BUTTON] 4 and you will be prompted to enter the Service Provider Code (SP Code)
8. Enter the SP Code sent to you by CellUnlock.net and press the trackpad
9. Your phone is unlocked.
Discussion/Download: Unlocking Issues Please Help